Diet Ticker

Monday 21 January 2013

Well from the 1st of Jan I've been on a new program that I have to count macros (protein, carbs and fat). It like counting calories but with more depth since u dont count calories u count whats inside the food rather than just the energy.
It seems that the protein intake is rather high and when trying on weight lifting days its much higher and carbs intake is HUGE.

At first it was hard to eat so much food esp with the carbs, but I think I'Ve sorted it out if I eat a fruit for breakfast and get my carbs past 100 I'm on target ;)
I know I have to eat grapefruit, apple, orange & banana.  Eat edamame in between breakfast and lunch. 
Its seems a lot to digest but the trainer says just trust him in the system. TBH thank god its only twice a week that I need to eat big carbs ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment