Diet Ticker

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Since my kids were taken ill my weight has been on a roller coaster ride. Ive hit max at 121kg and thought I still cut out junk food alittle but it icecream and still loose weight I was so wrong.
Then I hit 126kg and then again I thought i would be alright, but the lack of exercise and healthy food intake took its toll when I hit the 136kg mark this morning.
Even thou I have been eating healthyish last week I still managed to eat roast pototoes alot of erm, sausages from Germany and green machha icecream.
I know where I've put it on, not from eating chocolate so much but the icecream called super cups!! only 75yen for 200ml flavours, of Vanillia, green tea, chocolate chip, mint choc, and now cookie and vanilla. Also stopping at the convience store and eating sweet bread that over 500cal for one item. (crazy stuff)
I dont scale anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment