Diet Ticker

Wednesday 20 November 2013

If it aint raining Im cycling

 132.4kg 19th Nov
 133 kg   12th Nov
If it aint raining Im cycling to work my wife said at the beginning of the week.
Everyday I cycled to work so far, thou Thursday will my rest day from the bicycle. I think my legs and ass will be happy for that!!!

Ive hit the gym twice so far, and the first time I overdid it like always.  The 2nd time I did all that I could do within the time limit i had.
I think drinking the protein drink is better when I get down to the 110kg and then start drinking erm.  Getting the protein from the food that I eat is plenty. Thou I have to eat at least 3 chickens to do that.

About the kids!
Jun is talking more, both in Japanese and English, He used Lets go to yesterday. It was great to hear him speak English.
When he starts to go to Kindergarden school. I want Chiho to start talking to him in English and not Japanese!!
Kei is climbing alot more and able to stand up for 10 secs without holding on to anything!!
Kou is now crawling but using his upper body to crawl and really dont use his legs.  He is also fighting back when kei takes his toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment